Job Search Form
BTN: Submit Resume
Improving the Lives of Children and Families
Over the past twenty years, the number of children enrolled in special education in the U.S. has grown exponentially such that today more than one in 10 children receive special education services. Progressus employs nearly 600 highly qualified professionals who work with family and school communities to improve the outcomes of children with special needs not just in school, but also for life. Watch the video and learn how our therapy helps children achieve milestones.
For over two decades, Progressus Therapy has helped talented clinicians like you make a difference in the lives of children. We provide a multitude of special education services from speech-language pathology (SLP), occupational therapy (OT) and physical therapy (PT) to psychology, nursing, teaching and early intervention (EI). Partnering with hundreds of small and large school districts and charter schools, as well as early intervention agencies across the country, we are committed to building a company and a national reputation that is unmatched.
Facts about Progressus Therapy:
- Headquartered in Tampa, FL with a strong presence in every region of the country
- 20+ years in school-based and early intervention therapy services
- 600 highly qualified, licensed special education professionals
- 200+ school district partners across the country
- More than a quarter of a million children supported